WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Our website address is: https://yourpoolinspection.com.au.
At Your Pool Inspection, your privacy is paramount. It remains a focus of Your Pool Inspection to offer a quality service to all customers. We respect the privacy of our clients and therefore have adopted a set of information guidelines that are the foundation of our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page as required.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Your Pool Inspection only requests specific types of personal information. For example, we may request personal information for a number of reasons including:
- To process requests: your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchase.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To facilitate a response to the information you requested: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may collect information about you when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax or email), visit our websites, or when you have contact with us in person.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information for you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, and postal address. In each of the instances above, the personal information we collect is in most cases supplied by you when you request a pool safety inspection or enquiry or provide feedback to us.
- Billing Address – Inspection address
- Email address
- Telephone numbers – Fax number
- Transaction via phone, information including credit/debit card number, expiry date, and CVV number
- Company or ABN number (if required).
As we are required by law to obtain your consent to the collection of “sensitive information” we will assume that you have consented to the collection of all information which is provided to us for use in accordance with this statement.
USE OF INFORMATION
Your Pool Inspection only uses your personal information for specific purposes. Personal information provided to Your Pool Inspection will be kept confidential and only used for the purpose it was given. We will ensure to the best of our abilities that this purpose is made known to you at the time you submit your personal information.
We will often need to pass your personal details such as your name and address to companies who perform part of our extended service delivery. This includes organisations such as any third-party contractors. We may also disclose personal information to government authorities as required by law.
In these cases, agents and contractors of Your Pool Inspection who have access to your personal information are required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Your Pool Inspection.
USE BY THIRD PARTIES
Your Pool Inspection will not disclose personal information to any outside organisation for its use in marketing. Your personal information will not be given or sold to any outside organisation for use in marketing or solicitation. Your personal information may be shared with agents or contractors of Your Pool Inspection for the purpose of performing services for Your Pool Inspection.
Your Pool Inspection
Bunderoo Circuit, Pimpama Qld 4209, Australia